Ski-touring and yoga
16-22 of march 2019
Come discover the immense beauty of skitouring in the Norwegian fjords with Adventure Yoga Retreats! A magical location right on the water, a glass-roofed atrium for yoga and meditation, gourmet food by a Norwegian chef...all surrounded by snowy peaks that are yours to discover with the help of our guides. Come join us for an unforgettable Easter Holiday in Sunnmore, Norway!
Want to join but not into skitouring? No problem! The Sagafjord Hotel is surrounded by beautiful nature that can be explored on foot, by sea kayak (equipment provided by the hotel), on cross-country skis, or even snowshoes. And if you love skiing but not touring, there's a little resort easily accessed from the hotel (transport provided), and instructors available upon request. Cozy days by the fireplace, soaking in the incredible mountain and sea views, are also highly encouraged!
Early bird Price per person €1975 including:
- 5 nights’ luxury accommodation right on the coast of Hjørundfjord, in Norway’s beautiful Sunnmore area; plus 1 night luxury accommodation in Ålesund (double rooms)
- 5x gourmet dinners (can cater for allergies/intolerances or vegetarian/vegan if requested)
- 6x delicious Norwegian-style breakfast buffet
- 6x packed lunch for skitouring
- 4 days guided skitouring (optional 5th day) in small private groups
- 6x morning guided meditation plus pilates 'warm-up'
- 6x evening flow yoga classes
- Thai massage give & recieve
- Longer a.m class or AcroYoga jam options for bad weather days
- Transport to chosen activities
Getting there: Fly into Alesund International Airport (daily flights with KLM and other carriers), private transfer to the hotel 75 euros